1. The Spiritual Fundamentals course must be completed PRIOR to taking any other courses.
2. Methods of study (in class or correspondence) is selected at registration and cannot be changed once the class begins.
3. Students attending scheduled classes are only permitted to miss three (3) classes. Students are automatically dropped if more than 3 classes are missed. Please contact the Dean for emergency situations. Each student's situation will be evaluated individually.
4. All assignments must be kept currently weekly. The Bible College reserves the right to drop a student for non-compliance with regard to assignments. All assignments must be turned in by the due dates.
5. If you miss a final exam, you will be given a makeup date and time. Failure to make the rescheduled exam will result in a failing exam grade.
6. An average score of 70 or above is considered passing.